Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend in Paris

Not too much this weekend. We met up with some people....We saw Nicolas...Germain's best man. And Maggie...a girl I know from UF.

We also went by the Abercrombie and Fitch store for the first time this weekend. We lucked out...there wasn't much of a line. The store is beautiful! You walk through these huge gates with golden embellishments, then a simple little garden with 10 feet high trees on each side before you even enter the store! And the store inside is beautiful too!

AnF : taken on a different day...notice the line to enter the store! The building to the right is the store....4 stories!
We also passed by this fancy little dessert store...actually not sure what it was, but it was a big room...with several display cases of pastries (like in a jewelery store) and only a couple tables. There was a bunch of people waiting to sit!

Fancy candies. Like jewels!
We went to YellowKorner. They sell photos. Germain has a piece from there in Miami. They have some neat things. Makes me want to take interesting pictures. You can find them online:

http://www.yellowkorner.fr/

I liked the outside of the building. It's pretty.


French class was canceled today. It's getting a little better, but I'm still pretty lost. I cannot form sentences, but I probably understand more now. Hopefully!

1 comment: