Finally. An update.
Time has been quite limited since we moved to Cannes. Even though I do not work every day, I still do not seem to have enough time. If I'm not working at the school, then I'm either doing housework, resting, or planning for school at home.
However, we have had a couple of little trips here and there.
First, a couple of weekends ago, Germain and I took a student teacher at my school to Monaco. There are two students from the States here to finish their studies by completing their internship. So of course, they're taking advantage of being in Europe to travel a little.
 |
| Cliff on the edge of Monaco |
 |
| The church |
 |
| Pretty doves (must have been from a wedding earlier that day) | |
|
|
|
 |
| Of course, one of the many beautiful cars parked in front of..... |
 |
| Monte Carlos, the world famous (thanks for James Bond) casino. |
And second, we took a weekend trip
to Grenoble this past weekend to visit Germain's friend Nicolas. He just
got married this summer and two weeks ago he and his wife just had a
baby girl! So we drove 4 hours to Grenoble to meet the little thing.
Grenoble
is a city in the Alps. The scenery is beautiful! Nicolas and
Frederique are really active people, so even with a two week old, we
hiked up a mountain for a great view. Luckily for Germain and I, we were
able to drive most of the way up! =P
 |
| The view from our drive over the Grenoble |
 |
| Pretty |
 |
| Ok one more.... |
 |
| On top of the mountain |
 |
| I'm on top of the worldddd |
 |
| The new parents with their baby |
 |
| ^_^ I was soo scared! |
 |
| Pretty clouds |
|
 |
| If you look really closely, that little village in between the mountains is a monastery. Talk about peaceful! |
 |
| That white blur in the background is Mont Blanc; the highest point in Europe. |
 |
| The windy, but pretty road back down. |
Until the next trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment