Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter weeken in Cannes

For Easter, Germain got a extra day off of school so we went to Cannes for the holiday. Unfortunately the weather was cold and rainy most of our stay, but on Sunday, we had absolutely wonderful weather. We didn't do much over the break. I feel like all we did was eat! I guess that's the holidays. On Sunday, we went to the house of a friend of Germain's parents. She has a beautiful garden where we walked around a little.
Calla Lily
Pretty Garden
Reminds me of Florida
When we came back to Paris on Tuesday and it was still cold =( It was sunny out on Wednesday afternoon so I went out for a walk with a mission to catch some spring blossoms. Unfortunately tho, the spring is very cold, so not many trees have bloomed yet. I was only able to find a couple. Hopefully, it'll get warmer in the next couple of weeks and I'll be able to see some new bloom.

Almond Blossoms
Magnolia
I think this is a Cherry Blossom, I couldn't get closer


1 comment:

  1. Sigh. At least you're getting a few blossoms! All the trees are still bare in NY! I heard that a pocket of cold air stuck over Greenland is the reason why this a cold Spring for all of us. Hope it goes away soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete