So I have definitely ignored this blog for two months now....oops, sorry. But a lot has happened since then!
School has ended and I am vigorously working on my planning for next year (as you can tell by my break here =P ) but I've definitely taken some breaks here and there....
Here's a recap (in pictures) of the last two months!
First off, before school ended, I went on a field trip with my kindergardeners to the zoo. It was nice, but it was definitely nothing compared to the Miami zoo =P
 |
| (Since I should post pictures of the kids, here's a hippo eating =P) |
We took a mini trip to New York. It was mainly composed of food and shopping =P
 |
| Yummy NY Bagel |
 |
| 1000 year old egg and pork congee along with roasted duck and roast pork rice (yumm!!) |
 |
| BBQ at Blue Smoke....the sweet potato wedges were heavenly! |
 |
| And Shanghai Cafe. We also had fried dumplings, but forgot the picture =P |
And of course, we visited the 911 memorial site and the Freedom Tower.
 |
| Surprising peaceful |
 |
| The Freedom Tower |
And lastly, the street we stayed on and Central Park
 |
| Ah...the old brownstone apartments |
 |
| Central Park with a view |
Germain and I also passed 1,000 days since we got married!
 |
| Flowers ^_^ |
And we took a mini mini quiet getaway about an hour from Cannes...It was on a golf course so it was quite peaceful. Something Germain needed after all the long exams.
Then last weekend one of our friends came in town for a visit. He has never gone to Monaco, so we took a day trip.
 |
| The museum on the cliff |
 |
| Eduoard and Germain |
 |
| I like this spot in the garden...very pretty |
 |
| View of the racetrack |
 |
| Defense! |
 |
| Monte Carlo Casino |
 |
| And all the pretty pretty cars |
 |
| Check out this yacht! As in, look at the size compared to the normal yacht next to it....and the freakin helicopter on the back! |
Next stop...Miami!
THAT BAGEL LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! :,(
ReplyDeleteIt wasssss!! We went twice for breakfast!
ReplyDelete