So we're back in Europe. But we are not yet finished with vacationing. Before I can do a detailed update of my summer vacation....here is a quick glimpse of our trip in Italy so far. I promise I'll write more later.
We are currently staying in the Alberobello, Puglia region of Italy. This region is located right at the boot of the heel of Italy. This particular area is well known for their old Trulli houses. These are little buildings with cone shaped roofs where farmers use to live. They are unique to the culture of this area, so they are protected and can not be destroyed. Many of the trulli houses are now transformed to be more modern and some are even converted into little hotel rooms for guests. Of course, Germain booked us a stay at on of the trulli hotels.
Aren't they cute?


You stayed in one of them? So cute!!! What do the insides look like?
ReplyDelete