Thursday, November 15, 2012

Always food

During my trip in New York, many of our plans revolve around food. No surprise, huh?

However, last night, we went to my first NBA live game. The Brooklyn Nets (formerly known as the New Jersey Nets) played against the Cleveland Cavaliers and won! I haven't been in a stadium in years and forgot the feeling of bring in such a huge place. Look how tiny those people are!

Inside the Barclays Center
Today, we headed out to Flushing.......for food.

On our way to Queens!
A new shopping center opened since the last time I came to New York. It is pretty convienent because after eating downstairs in the all Asian food court, we headed straight upstairs to do some grocery shopping!

It's all Asian food!
Lunch!
After walking around for a while, we decided that we needed a break. We headed to the old shopping center of Flushing (luckily it was still up) and ordered my ever dear Paobiiing!

It's huge!
And although we were quite full, we could not resist a yummy $1 peking duck wrap before leaving Flushing.
Yummm
I'm going to need to diet when I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment