It is a much bigger museum than I thought. If I knew, I wouldn't have worn high heeled boots =P Nonetheless, it was very interesting to see. The museum carries several very famous pieces by artist like Monet, Van Gogh, Renoir and Degas (just to name a few). But, unfortunately, they did not allow pictures to be taken inside the museum.....for the most part at least. Like my sister said, the museum is located in an old train station. This provided for some very interesting architecture as well as some beautiful views. I snuck a picture in of the view from the opening of a clock window.
![]() |
| One of the clock windows from one of the restaurants |
| View of Paris and the Sacre Coeur from the window |
And on our way back, we got to see the bright full moon over the Seine River.


No comments:
Post a Comment