After a 9 hour flight from Miami to Paris, followed by a 5 hour train ride from Paris to Cannes, I am staying put.....for the next week at least.
Coming back to France I was greeted by some lovely treats and trinkets left for my by my sister. Amongst them, of course, are chocolates from her travels.
During her visit to Brugge, she bought me some chocolate and boy are they good! They should be since Brugge is known for their chocolate!
 |
| Look they didn't melt! |
There's a heat wave in France right now. It's so hot! I miss a/c. Luckily the apartment has an a/c unit in the living room. However the bedroom still gets really warm at nights. After walking about downtown this morning, we wanted a light and cool lunch followed by a cool dessert!
 |
| Tomato and mozerella and prosciutto |
 |
| Tiny ice cream cones! |
Vacation isn't over yet! Stay tune for more of my summer adventures!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYayyyyyyy, they didn't melt!!!!! I was actually really worried about that.
ReplyDeleteyum!!! will miss u!
ReplyDelete