We didn't do too much this week. Germain has a lot of studying to do and he also has to work on his applications for next year.
However, it was a very nice week as far as weather goes. We took a walk one afternoon and we actually got really warm with our jackets on. It's not like that anymore....it's a little chilly again. It's suppose to go up and down until May. In May we are suppose to consistently have nice weather.
 |
| View of the tower from the bridge. |
Also...since the weather is getting nicer...Germain surprised me with plants the other day! hehe. I always talked about wanting a plant in the house and/or having herbs so we can use them in cooking. So he bought two little things to put outside the window and a couple of herbs ^_^
 |
| Rosemary and Thyme. We keep the basil inside since it's still a little cold. |
Look what I got in the mail yesterday! It's from Victor. Since it's mango season and I can't really have my fresh mangoes...he's mailing me dried mangoes! It was a complete surprise and very nice. ^_^
 |
| Yumm! |
Talking about food......here are some more things I made this past week. ^_^ Enjoy!
 |
| Beer braised chicken thighs |
 |
| Roasted chicken and vegetables |
No comments:
Post a Comment