Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Canvas photo and Passport

We hung up the photo a day or two after we got back into Paris, but I kept on forgetting to put up a picture of it. It looks very nice.

Thanks Dad and Mom!


We also renewed our passports. Germain needed to renew his French passport and I needed to renew my American passport. It was pretty quick. We mailed out everything the week before last and we received everything in the mail today!

but my picture looks funny. It wasn't the same picture as the one we submitted to them. They stretched it or something....my face isn't that long! =P It makes me look more chinese and older too. Well...at least it doesn't look bad....but it doesn't look like me. But look at the name! It's legally changed on my passport now to "Yuen Vialatte" Now I just have to work on getting my social security, my driver license and other documents changed =P

No comments:

Post a Comment